Oxygen Facial in New York City
Are you in search of a non-invasive skin care remedy proven to restore your skin’s healthy glow? If so, contact the skin care clinic Flawless Skin Solutions LLC. Our oxygen facials nourish skin and promote healthy, natural collagen growth. Our approach effectively reduces wrinkles and the lines commonly associated with aging.
Our mission is simple. We want you to look as good as you feel. We promise: when you leave our skin care clinic or try or products for yourself, your skin will radiate youth and positivity.
Call us at (917) 541-8760 today to schedule your private consultation. We are conveniently located, and for added convenience, we also offer online web consultations for those unable to access our facilities. We can’t wait to show you what we are capable of.
Access the Benefits of Innovative Facial Treatments
Skin requires lots of oxygen to maintain its healthy glow and prized elasticity. Without oxygen, bacteria and toxins have the potential to flourish, resulting in rough, acne-prone, and rapidly aging skin.
A natural facial remedy introduces oxygen to the skin, putting a stop to the development of bacteria and toxins. Even after one natural facial session, you will immediately notice:
- Added radiance: Oxygen facials help to activate your pores, giving them a radiant glow that allows you to feel your best. What’s more, some evidence suggests oxygen allows your pores to absorb the ingredients from beauty serums more effectively, giving you better results from the rest of your skin care routine.
- Hydrated skin: An oxygen facial is like a skin detox, blasting away undesirables and replacing them with high-hydrating moisturizers. The result? Your skin will look and feel more hydrated, giving it that supple, healthful glow you want.
- Reduction in lines and wrinkles: By delivering oxygen straight to the skin cells, an oxygen facial can improve blood circulation, which can in turn help skin look less wrinkled and more plump.
- Even skin tone: Our oxygen facials don’t just deliver oxygen to your skin. They also provide plenty of nutrients and vitamins your skin needs to look its best. In turn, they can reduce redness and sallow features, giving your skin an even, healthy skin tone.
- Reduced noticeability of acne: Oxygen facials have been shown to speed up wound healing. They can also kill off skin-loving bacteria that contribute to acne growth. As such, an oxygen facial can help reduce acne inflammation and prevent acne from spreading.
- And more
Our technique is tested, trusted, and proven to work. We rely on evidence-based practices to provide fast, effective results. Discover just what a difference our oxygen facial treatments can make. Contact us today to book your first facial or a no-obligation consultation.
Your Trusted Skin Care Professionals
In order to unlock these many benefits, it is important that you seek the expertise of a true professional who understands just how important technique and quality moisturizers are to the process. That is where we come in.
Flawless Skin Solutions LLC’s founder and CEO, Karena Reiter, stands out among other practitioners in the region. With a background in biochemistry and the performing arts, Reiter understands the importance of healthy skin and how to achieve it.
With us, you’ll be sure to unlock the many benefits of these facial procedures—and all for a manageable rate, too. Contact us today to learn more about our services. We are always eager to speak to a new client.
Feel the Effects of Our Facials for Days
There are many people who have to adhere to an intense daily skin routine just to achieve sub-par results. A more natural remedy such as ours requires less reliance on skin care products, and what’s more, the effects can last up to six days. Given how affordable and soothing our treatments are, visiting our facilities on a routine basis should not be a problem at all.
You'll love the lasting radiance, hydration, and cleanliness our oxygen facials provide. You'll also love the confidence they give you, as well as the chance to relax. It's a soothing, rejuvenating process that's sure to make anyone feel their best.
The Oxygen Facial Process
Safe. Effective. Impressive.
Wondering what it's like to get an oxygen facial? At Flawless Skin Solutions LLC, we think it's a great chance to relax, rejuvenate, and enjoy a brief bit of bliss in your day. At just 30 minutes to an hour, a facial treatment session is quick, convenient, and non-invasive, letting you get on with your day while feeling refreshed. It's energizing yet relaxing, calming yet invigorating, and not painful. Here's how it works:
- Cleanse: First, we clean and exfoliate the skin with our signature skincare products. Our meticulous technique ensures an even, consistent cleanse for your skin so that it can look clean and pristine.
- Oxygenate: Next, we apply pressurized oxygen to your skin pores. Using a specialized application wand, we infuse your skin with oxygen, which feels a bit like a blast of cold air. It's a gentle, pleasant experience that will leave you feeling great.
- Rejuvenate: After the oxygen, we apply one of our nutrient-rich beauty serums to help reinvigorate the skin. The oxygen improves your skin's nutrient intake, allowing the beauty serum to work with maximum effectiveness for unparalleled results.
Our process is safe, effective, and reliable. Don't hesitate to get in touch if you have questions about our oxygen facials and what they can do for you. We'll be happy to discuss our treatments with you either over the phone or in a personal consultation.
Book Your Oxygen Facial Consultation Today
Once you’ve tried our rejuvenating and relaxing skin care services and products, you won’t want to seek out another skin care spa ever again. Our anti-aging facials promote the growth of natural anti-bacterial solutions that ward off those unwanted toxins. In short, our treatments are simply too wonderful to pass up on.
Schedule an in-person or remote consultation today. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you have about our services or our oxygen facial treatments. Book an appointment on our website or call (917) 541-8760 at your convenience.